- 1 1/2 Cups of your favorite Vodka
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil ( our Italian Blend EVOO would be a good choice)
- Over low heat cook vodka and olive oil for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Store in airtight container in freezer overnight or until oil solidifies.
- Remove from freezer and skim oil from top and discard.
Enjoy straight up as a martini with your favorite garnish. Mix in a drop or two of our 25 Year Cask-Aged Balsamic Vinegar in your martini and stir with sprig of rosemary. Refrigerate up to 2 weeks. Salute!